Our mission is to raise the standard of living of today’s people even more. To this end, the world’s sixth largest economy, Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd., is able to evaluate the title and prices of electrical and electronic products and products, keeping customer satisfaction at the forefront, taking the conditions under the slogan of “zero error” To our people and to the world is our company’s experience in turkey.
Our vision is to increase the quality of the automation and switchgear sector in Turkey by responding to changing customer expectations more quickly and with the help of dynamic and professional staff based on quality and minimum cost and by using the resources provided by Hyundai in the most effective way, And to prove that people are actually not just cars at Hyundai and that the world is at a very advanced level in the switchgear sector.
Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd., was established in 1972. Is divided into six different areas. These are shipbuilding, offshore & Engineering, Industrial fabrication and engineering, machinery and motor, electro electric systems, construction machinery and construction.
- Commissioned in 1974 has the world’s largest port. Hyundai is the largest in the shipping industry.
- In 1973 he founded the electrical Department, and then began to manufacture kilovolt up transformer 154. Second up transformer at the factory in the manufacture of transformer 525 kilovolt have been made.
- Motor opened a factory in 1979. Ultra high voltage transformer testing laboratory was opened again in 1979.
- In 1982, the R & D Institute was opened and currently has 600 R & D engineer is working.
- In 1983, the company has made a partnership agreement with the American Westinghouse and the partnership still continues.
- In 1997, the 44 MW steam turbine is made. In 1999, 765 LK kvolt transformers, and GIS 800kvolt the factory was founded.
- In 2003, the American company with enova electric vehicles, Solar Technology and wind technology in the field of the partnership agreement reviewed.
The production of Hyundai company can be sorted in the following manner:
- NETWORK, MV, HV, oily type, dry type, resin type transformers and special.
- High voltage circuit breakers , and 25.8 – 800 kV GIS
- OG GIS in Cubic
- The clipboard in the manufacturing of motor control panels in the network, power automation, smart buildings, ship automation, consuls, the ship’s Dashboard and control systems.
- In mV and LV breakers, molded case circuit breakers, magnetic contactors, open-type circuit breakers, vacuum circuit breakers, vacuum contactors, vacuum tubes, electric motors, NETWORK, mV and HV motors, Boats, generators and industrial generators power electronics, mV and LV Inverters, control systems, SCADA, power automation, water remediation, nuclear materials, train and Metro SCADA system, vehicle, traffic system, SCADA systems, oil and gas, Maritime boards and road-makers, early warning systems, power supplies, solar panels, electronic solar cells and solar converters.